VCU Exercise Science Club
The goal of the Exercise Science Club at VCU is to promote and expand awareness of Exercise Science and its related fields while providing an opportunity for those interested in the Exercise Science major and those who are already in the major a means for getting to know each other.
What we do:
- Adopt-A-Street Clean Up
- Internship and Peer Advising
- Host guest speakers at meetings to provide guidance/experience within the various occupations of the Exercise Science field
- Raise money for the American Heart Association for the annual Heart Walk
- Provide free Health Screening on campus for students and faculty
- many, many, many more fun activities that will enhance your professional development
- Each member of the club will be able to choose and receive club shirts (price included in annual fee)
- By being an actively involved member, the ESC can be a great opportunity for networking and making friends towards a long career
How to Join:
- Tear off the bottom portion below and complete the information on this form
- Put your info and dues together in an envelope marked Exercise Science Club
- Drop off the envelope to Ms. Arline in the main office at 500AC Room 111
- Get ready for a great time!
Be sure join the VCU Exercise Science Club Social media revolution!