- Kinesiology & Health Sciences
- VCU Resources
- Academic Calendars – The official university schedule for the academic year, including enrollment and registration deadlines, final exams, holiday closures and commencement.
- Campus Learning Center – Provides quality academic support to all undergraduates, ranging from one-on-one tutoring to supplemental instruction sessions.
- Division of Student Affairs – As the center of student life, the division offers essential services to support student success and life on both campuses.
- helpIT Center – Provides comprehensive computing online, walk-in and live phone support, as well as self-service support.
- myVCU – A single sign-on portal to university resources, including e-mail, Banner, Blackboard, interlibrary loans, technology alerts, campus events and more.
- Office of Student Services – Provides student academic services and administrative coordination and support for the effective and efficient implementation of undergraduate programs and courses offered through the College.
- Records and Registration – Responsible for registering students for classes and recording academic achievements for credit toward degrees.
- Schedule of Classes – Database of course schedules for upcoming semesters.
- University Bulletins – Policies and procedures regarding courses of study, rules and regulations governing the conduct of the work in all schools and programs, faculty and staff, and classification of students.
- University Calendar – Schedule of upcoming events on campus.
- University Career Center – Provides support to students and recent alumni in the life-long career development process.
- Writing Center – Offers free learning and writing support for the entire VCU community — faculty, staff and students
- Financial Aid – Responsible for identifying and obtaining resources for students to pursue their educational goals and educating students, their families and the VCU community to make informed financial decisions.
- Student Accounting – Assesses, bills and collects tuition, housing and dining charges and other university fees.
Health and wellness
- Student Health Insurance – Administered by GM-Southwest, VCU-sponsored insurance program offers hospitalization and major medical benefits for students, their spouses and their dependents.
- University Counseling Services – Creates an environment that fosters student growth, development and psychological well-being through direct clinical service, education and prevention.
- University Student Health Services – Provides quality outpatient medical care and public health services, including health education programming.