Graduate Assistant (Advisor: Dr. Youngdeok Kim)
813 W Franklin ST (new STEM building)
- M.S. in Exercise Physiology, Valdosta State University, GA., 2019
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology, Valdosta State University, GA., 2016
- Carbone, S., Kim, Y., Kachur, S., Billingsley, H., Kenyon, J., Schutter, A. D., Milani, R. V., & Lavie, C. J. (Epub ahead of print). Peak oxygen consumption achieved at the end of cardiac rehabilitation predicts survival in patients with coronary heart disease. European Heart Journal: Quality of Care & Clinical Outcomes.
- Lochbaum, M., Kenyon, J., Kim, Y. (2021). Physical activity levels of 1,053 Omani 4th grade children: The importance of gender and sport team participation in achieving 60 minutes of daily moderate-to-vigorous physical activity. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18(16), 8504.
- HPEX 375 - Physiology of Exercise Lab
- HPEX 480 - Professional Certification Seminar